What is Qigong?
To answer this question let’s first ask what is Qi?
Qi (Chi) is the life force energy that animates all life, and flows through both animate and inanimate objects. This invisible energy surrounds us and fills the entire universe. To learn more about Qi Energy, read this post here: The Infinite Power of the Universe
Qi Gong is an ancient, 5000 year old practice from China that cultivates this life force within the body and in doing so, restores the body's harmony and helps one achieve a state of wellbeing – the harmonious functioning of the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of the Self.
These aspects of the "self" are three levels of energy known as The 3 Treasures. In Qigong, the 3 Treasures are consciously cultivated to maintain optimal health, self-development and self-compassion. It achieves this by utilizing gentle stretching movements combined with slow, smooth breaths.
A few of the benefits of this practice are:
• Feeling more grounded - reduced stress and anxiety
• Mental clarity and relaxation - releasing emotional baggage
• Hormone regulation through balanced wellness
• Clearing stagnant energy from the body such as with swelling
and fluid retention
• Boosting the immune system
• Support of reproductive wellness
• Becoming more in-tune with one's own body-mind-spirit connection
• A feeling of wellbeing, love, and compassion towards oneself and others
To learn more about what Qi is, you can read The Infinite Power of the Universe
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.